Distance – 8.75 miles
Efforts – 5 x 0.75 to 1 mile efforts (approx)
Route – Through Farsley, down to The Owl pub at Rodley, up Coal Hill Lane, along Intake/Swinnow through Stanningley, to Pudsey centre, then down to Fartown before heading back to the school.
- 2nd entrance to Westroyd Park to Springbank Rd/Coal Hill Ln/Bagley Rd junction
- Pedestrian crossing (just after Club Ln) to Top of Coal Hill Ln/Intake Ln junction
- Bus stop after the bypass bridge to The Britannia Pub
- Corner/bend on Littlemoor Rd (building that used to be a pub opposite Busy Bees) to top of Fartown where it becomes Greenside
- The Marsh Pub to round about at Bradford Rd (A647)