The West Yorkshire Track and Field League at Cleckheaton was held on Wednesday 4th June 2014. Two new additions to the team came from the Pups who did Pudsey and Bramley proud as they entered the 600m and the shot put events. The results were as follows:
- 80m – U13 boys – Mitchell Boocock – 13:6 (a personal best)
- 100m – U15 girls – Charlotte Davies – 15:2
- 600m – U11 girls – Natasha Robinson 2:33:10, Annabelle Hallas-Fawcett 2:43:00.
- 1500m – U15 girls – Charlotte Davies – 6:51:60
- 1500m – U17 ladies – Emma Boocock – 5:38:50 (a personal best)
- Shot Putt – U11 girls – Natasha Robinson 2:32, Annabelle Hallas-Fawcett 3:09
- Long Jump – U13 boys – Mitchell Boocock – 3:02
- Long Jump – U17 ladies – Emma Boocock – 3:50 (a personal best)
A big well done to all those who competed and it was great to see some new faces. We’d love to see more pups and juniors competing so, if you fancy giving it a go, speak to your Coach.