|Sun 24 March||Heptonstall||L|
|Sat 6 April||Howgills||L||(English Champs Race)|
|Sat 20 April||Rivington Pike||S|
|Thurs 2 May||Dick Hudsons||M|
|Sat 1 June||Pen Y Ghent||M|
|Sat 29 June||Eldwick Gala||S|
|Sat 7 July||Skiddaw||M|
|Sat 20 July||Ingleborough||M|
|Sat 10 Aug||Arncliffe Gala||S||BOFRA|
|Sun 18 Aug||Crowden Horseshoe||M|
|Sat 24 Aug||Pendleton||S|
|Sat 12 Oct||Langdale Horseshoe||L|
|Sat 2 Nov||Shepherd's Skyline||S|
|Sun 17 Nov||Wadsworth Half Trog||M|
|Tues 31 Dec||Auld Lang Syne||S|
- Runners’ best 7 out of 15 scores will count, no limitations on which races you do.
- Same scoring system as last year (i.e. up to 10 P&B runners – 1st man and woman get 10pts; 11-20 P&B runners – 1st man and woman get 20pts; 21-30 P&B runners – 1st man and woman get 30pts etc.
- BONUS CHAMPS POINTS – all runners will get a bonus 5 pts for every English and British Fell Championship race they finish (i.e. 45pts available as 6 English, plus 4 British (one of which is a combined English and British).
2019 FRA Championship Races are as follows:
Stretton Hills (17/3/19 Eng. AS.), Howgills (06/4/19 Eng. AL.), Mourne Highline (27/4/19 Brit. AM.), Y Meolwyn (25/5/19 Brit. AM.), Great Lakes (15/6/19 Eng & Brit. AL.), Black Fell (06/7/19 Eng. AM.), Creag Dhubh (03/8/19 Brit. AS.), Grisedale Horseshoe (07/9/19 Eng. AM.), Ilam National Trust (22/9/19 Eng. AS).
Example points: Black Fell – 12 male & 8 female P&B finishers = 20 finishers. Fastest male gets 20 points, fastest female gets 20 points, 5th fastest male gets 15 points, 5th fastest female gets 15 points. As it’s an English Fell Championship race, each of the 20 finishers also get a bonus 5 pts added.
- In races where men and women run separately, numbers running will be combined as if it were one race.
- Final version of results will be used. If there are any anomalies, please make these aware to champs statistician as soon as possible. If verified these will be amended.
- Only runners entering races as Pudsey & Bramley AC (or variations of) will be included.