|Sunday 22nd March||Rivock Edge||10.9km / 269m||BM|
|Tuesday 31st March, 7th April, 14th April||Woodentops Bunny Runs||4.8km / 100m||CS||Best time from 3 races, only need to finish 1 race to count|
|Saturday 25th April||Three Peaks||37.4km / 1608m||AL||February race fills up fast|
|Tuesday 12th May||Jack Bloor||8.4km / 350m||BS|
|Saturday 30th May||Duddon Valley||29km / 1830m||AL||Pre-entry required, opens 1st March, English Champs|
|Sunday 21st June||Settle Hills||11.3km / 400m||BM|
|Saturday 4th July||Oakworth Haul||9km / 250m||BS|
|Sunday 19th July||Holme Moss||25.5km / 1285m||AL||Pre-entry required, closes 10th July|
|Saturday 8th August||Arncliffe Gala||3km / 140m||BS|
|Saturday 22nd August||Burnsall Classic||2.4km / 274m||AS|
|Sunday 6th September||Guisborough 3 Tops||13km / 655m||AM||English Champs|
|Sunday 20th September||Beefy's Nab||4.8km / 198m||BS|
|Sunday 11th October||Withins Skyline||12km / 300m||BM|
|Date TBC||Really Wild Boar||8km / 427m||AS|
- Runners’ best 7 out of 14 scores will count, no limitations on which races you do.
- Same scoring system as last year (i.e. up to 10 P&B runners – 1st man and woman get 10pts; 11-20 P&B runners – 1st man and woman get 20pts; 21-30 P&B runners – 1st man and woman get 30pts etc.
- BONUS CHAMPS POINTS – all runners will get a bonus 5 pts for every English and British Fell Championship race they finish (i.e. 45pts available as 6 English, plus 4 British (one of which is a combined English and British).
FRA Championship Races are as follows: Flower Scar (7/3/15 Eng. Short), Y Moelwyn (18/4/15 Brit. Med), Stretton Six Summits (9/5/15 Eng. Med), Duddon (30/5/15 Eng. Long), Durisdeer (13/6/15 Brit. Med), Bradda Niarbyl (11/7/15 Eng. Long), Lingmell Dash (25/7/15 Brit. & Eng. Short), Seven Sevens (15/8/15 Brit. Long), Guisborough 3 Tops (6/9/15 Eng. Med).
Example points: Duddon Valley – 12 male & 8 female P&B finishers = 20 finishers. Fastest male gets 20 points, fastest female gets 20 points, 5th fastest male gets 15 points, 5th fastest female gets 15 points. As it’s an English Fell Championship race, each of the 20 finishers also get a bonus 5pts added.
- In races where men and women run separately, numbers running will be combined as if it were one race.
- Final version of results will be used. If there are any anomalies, please make these aware to champs statistician (Ian Nixon) as soon as possible. If verified these will be amended.
- Only runners entering races as Pudsey & Bramley AC (or variations of) will be included.
(2020 – 2021 Covid-19 Years. 2022 we just forgot to do one!)
Let the racing commence!!!
15/01/16 – Final Update:
12/12/15 – Penultimate Update:
16/09/15 – Update after Burnsall Classic:
15/07/15 – Update after Oakworth Haul:
18/05/15 – Update after Jack Bloor: